The people who sign the documents, listing forms(Agency Agreements), contracts( Sale and Purchase of Real Estate) and other forms:
- Trusts – all trustees must sign.
- Partnership – all partners must sign unless specified otherwise in writing.
- Company – all directors must sign unless specified otherwise in writing.
- Authorised persons – verification will be asked for from their solicitor.
- People must be capable to sign – “entirely” capable so as not to be taken advantage of.
- Power of Attorney – a copy of the authority provided and verified with their solicitor.
- If under anaesthetic – signature cannot be taken until 5 days after the anaesthetic.